The Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation (MMPRC) opens bid for the designing and construction of the Maldives stand at ITB 2012.
Details are stated below;
Maldives Stand - Two Storeys
Stand Area: 405 Sqm
Upper floor 135,00 Sqm (without the area of the staircases)
- The design should be in accord with the Maldives Stand Design Requirement and Stand Build Regulations attached.
- A cost breakdown of the price quoted needs to be submitted.
- It is required to quote the price for stand construction for 3 years (2012, 2013 & 2014) based on the same design. The price for storage and transportation of the materials (including reusable material) should be included in the cost break down.
- Additional services such as electricity, rigging, water connections and specific costs of Messe Berlin needs to be ordered by the contractor on behalf of MMPRC (with prior approval) and billed to MMPRC.
- All documentation necessary for stand design approval should be submitted by the construction company before the deadline specified by Messe Berlin.
- MMPRC will pay 50% of the total price quoted within 14 days of confirming the contract. The balance payment will be settled within 14 days of the completion of the project. That is, 14 days after the stand has been handed over to MMPRC.
- The completed stand has to be handed over to MMPRC two days before the opening of the exhibition.
- Any cost which may arise outside of the above quotation shall be borne by the construction company.
- The deadline to submit the proposal is Monday, 31 October 2011 and should be sent electronically to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All proposals should include the Company Profile with information on work for past 2 years as well as the drawings of stands. This should include proof of at least two projects that you have undertaken most recently.
- All the documents submitted along with the proposal must be in English and all values calculated in Euro €.
- Proposals received after the deadline or incomplete proposals will be disqualified.
Evaluation will be done based on the following criteria;
- Proposed budget for stand construction 50%
- Stand design: -Reflection of Maldives as a premium destination on the design 15%
- - Space utilization & logical arrangement 10%
- Past experience and excellence of work in similar projects 15%
- Financial capability 10%
For further information please contact;
Ms. Fathimath Afra,
Telephone: +960 3323228
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
-Request for proposal
-Stand Design Requirement