We would like to invite you to send in quotations for press activities for the Maldives during ITB 2014. Please include a breakdown of the costs clearly for each of the stages mentioned below;
- Press distribution (media releases before the event to create hype)
2. During the show
- Organization of Press Conference
-Coordination and management of the event
-Production of media kit
[Extra costs such as Room hire, A/V Equipment, Catering and Translator services should be mentioned for each item separately in your quotation].
- Press distribution (during the show)
- Management of one-on-one appointments at the stand with important media (as a Ministerial level delegation would be attending, interviews/appointments need to be fixed with the most important mainstream TV channels as well).
- Follow up activities
-dispatch of press releases
- Interested parties please submit a copy of the Company Profile (with information on work for past 2 years) along with the quotation before Thursday, 23rd January 2014.
4. Evaluation will be done based on the following criteria;
- Management fee 60%
- Past experience and excellence of work in similar projects 30%
- Company profile 10%
For further information please contact;
Mr. Ibrahim Asim
MALDIVES MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS CORPORATION (MMPRC)
4th Floor, Velaanaage Ameer Ahmed Magu
Republic of Maldives
Tel: +960 332 3228
Fax: +960 332 3229