The Maldives Marketing & PR Cooperation (MMPRC) opens bid for the designing and construction of the Maldives stand at BIT 2012.
Details are stated below;
Stand Area: 100 sqm (8 m x 12.50 m)
- The design should be in accordance with the Maldives Stand Design Requirement and the Construction Regulations (stated in 1.2.3 of Technical Regulations set by Fiera Milano SpA).
- A cost breakdown of the price quoted needs to be submitted.
- It is required to quote the price for stand construction for 1 year (2012). The price should be included in the cost break down as well.
- Additional services such as electricity, rigging, water connections and specific costs of the Milan Exhibition Centre needs to be ordered by the contractor on behalf of MMPRC (with prior approval) and billed to MMPRC separately. These services will not be included in the Stand construction.
- All documentations necessary for stand design approval (stated in 1.2.2 of Technical Regulations) should be submitted by the construction company before the deadline specified by Fiera Milano.
- MMPRC will pay 50% of the total price quoted within 14 days of confirming the contract. The balance payment will be settled within 14 days of the completion of the project. That is, 14 days after the stand has been handed over to MMPRC.
- The completed stand has to be handed over to MMPRC no later than 15th February 2012 (one day before the opening of the exhibition).
- Any cost which may arise outside of the above quotation shall be borne by the construction company.
- The deadline to submit the proposals is Tuesday, 10th January 2011 and should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All proposals should include the following;
- Company Profile (with information on work for past 2 years)
- All the documents submitted along with the proposal must be in English.
- Proposals received after the deadline or incomplete proposals will be disqualified.
Evaluation will be done based on the following criteria;
- Proposed budget for stand construction 50%
- Stand design: ‐ Reflection of Maldives as a premium destination on the design 30%
- Space utilization & logical arrangement 10%
- Past experience and excellence of work in similar projects 10%
For further information please contact;
Mr. Ibrahim Asim
Telephone: +960 3323228 / Fax: 960 3323229
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org