The current slogan and logo “The Sunny Side of Life” is now 11 years old and has served the country and tourism industry well. The Maldives Marketing and PR Corporation and key industry stakeholders has agreed to up-date the old slogan and logo. We are now asking for your input and opinion for a new replacement. This is a unique opportunity to contribute towards the image and marketing of The Maldives to the world and a chance for you to have your place in history!
· The slogan will need to be in English; we advise that it should focus on the “unique selling points” and the “emotional selling points” of The Maldives and it should be “based on a fundamental truth”.
HOW TO ENTER:
· Email your suggested slogan and / or logo (maximum 1 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Post your entry to: Slogan Competition, Maldives Marketing and PR Corporation, 4th Floor, Ameeru Ahmed Magu, Male 20094, Rep. of Maldives.
· You can enter up to 3 suggestions (only one entry per email please)
· Your name, contact details, address and nationality
· The competition is open to all ages including students
· All entries may be modified or altered by the evaluation panel and the Maldives Marketing and PR Corporation
· The final selected slogan and logo will be the copyright of the Maldives Marketing and PR Corporation
· The competition will close at midnight 14th April 2011
· The final short listed entries will be presented to the Maldives Marketing and PR Corporation and evaluation panel by 25th April 2011
· The final winning slogan and logo will be decided by 15th May 2011 by the Maldives Marketing and PR Corporation and evaluation panel
· The winner participant(s) will be contacted by the Maldives Marketing and PR Corporation
· The new slogan and logo will be announced and revealed publicly for a media launch campaign in time for the second half of 2011.