The Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation (MMPRC) would like to invite you to send in quotations for organising a road show in 5 cities from 25th – 29th August 2014 targeted to 80-100 top travel agents in each city, selling Maldives.
The idea is to have a special Maldivian themed evening in an exclusive setting and the right ambience to portray the high-quality image of the destination at which the travel agents are informed about the destination and its selling points. The arrangement should facilitate one-to-one information sessions via individual counters/tables set up for every respective partners from the Maldives Tourism Industry to interact with the Austrian and Switzerland Agents.
I. Details to be submitted
Interested parties please send in proposals with the details stated below;
1. Cost breakdown of the total price quoted;
1.1 Management fee
1.2 Venue Hire
1.3 Welcome cocktails/drinks
1.5 AV equipment
1.6 Invitations management
1.7 Follow-up report and documentation
1.8 [Additional items-please specify]
2. Company Profile with information on work for past 2 years.
2.1 This should include proof of at least two projects that you have undertaken most recently with client references
II. Important Information
• All the documents submitted along with the proposal must be in English and all values calculated in Euro or United States Dollars (US$).
• Proposals received after the deadline or incomplete proposals will be disqualified.
• MMPRC will pay 50% of the total price quoted within 14 days of confirming the contract. The balance payment will be settled within 14 days of the completion of the project. That is, 14 days after the function has taken place.
• Additional services outside the proposal needs to be ordered separately by the organiser on behalf of MMPRC (with prior approval) and billed to MMPRC.
• Any cost which may arise outside of the above quotation shall be borne by the organiser.
• MMPRC will make the final decision and reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, if it is deemed in the best interests of MMPRC to do so.
• Deadline to submit the proposal is Sunday, 20th July 2014 and should be sent electronically to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
III. Evaluation Criteria
Evaluation will be done based on the following criteria;
• Management fee 30%
• Total cost of hosting the event (excluding management fee) 30%
• Past experience and excellence of work in similar projects 30%
• Company profile 10%
For further information please contact;
Ms. Fathimath Raheel
Telephone: +960 3323228
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com