The Maldives Marketing & PR Corporation (MMPRC) is seeking the services of a professional Public Relations representative to organise a “Press Familiarisation Trip” from South Korea.
1. The Objective:
• Is to generate current destination information via opinion leaders by means of exclusive reportage and to maintain close contact with key media and travel trade and at the same time increase arrivals from South Korea.
• The group should consist of 5 - 6 journalists and 1 PR representative
• The proposal should consist of the expected coverage from the participating journalist / magazine / media and its circulation/readership details.
• The proposal should also state the amount of the coverage the resort would receive from each journalist / magazine / media in terms of number of guaranteed coverage to the Resorts.
• The PR representative should negotiate with the airline to get complimentary or discounted return tickets
• PR should submit relevant “Themes” for the FAM trip depending on the current source market trends and need.
• Draft and distribute an invitation of the familiarization trip with prior approval from MMPRC
• The PR representative will work with the MMPRC to develop and confirm a final itinerary for the trip.
• Full board accommodation, internal transfers and bed tax will be covered by MMPRC. All extras will have to be borne by the journalists.
• Coverage / Press Cutting to be submitted to MMPRC electronically along with the translation
• Proposed period: 5 days to 1 week between the period from 1st to 5th August 2014
3. Evaluation Criteria
Marks will be allocated as follows in selecting a PR to organize the FAM trip.
Management / Organizing Fee 60
Company Profile 10
Proposed Media & Coverage 15
Past Experience 5
Complimentary / Discounted Tickets 10
4. Proposal submission
The Proposal should consist of the following:
- Company Profile
- Details on similar work undertaken
- The list of the expected journalists/magazines/media with details on the circulation / readership and the expected amount of guaranteed coverage
- Cost break down
Interested parties must submit the proposal in accordance with the above guidelines to MMPRC (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 1500hrs on 30th June 2014. If you need any additional information please feel free to contact at the above email.
Ibrahim Asim* (IB)
(*Electronic Mail sent without signature)